Monday, August 03, 2026

 My son-in-law Kevin invited me to Seattle to surprise my son Michael at his dance recital.  I drove down Friday and traffic wasn’t too bad.  The few stops on the freeway allowed me to see the Blue Angles flying overhead in formation and doing stunts.  I arrived at their condo the same time as Keven’s mother Jo-Ann arrived, so we had time to visit before Kevin arrived home.  Jo-Ann, Kevin, and I headed out to dinner before Michael’s performance.  Michael came out to the lobby before the performance began and was pleasantly surprised, I was there and kept hugging me.  His group dance was fun, and I was so proud of him doing something he had been wanting to do.  Another accomplishment. 

Another surprise was that Clara, the owner of Argyle Salon in Bellingham saw me and came to say hello.  Her daughter was also performing in a more advanced dance group that night.  Her daughter is beautiful and talented and made the performance even more special.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails