Thursday, December 16, 2010

3M Pink ATG (Advanced Tape Glider)

So my husband, who is almost retired, just has to clean out his office and wait for midnight December 31st, and has no work to do right now, is all mine. The honey do list begins. #1 I hate to drive at night and didn’t read my email until late in the afternoon so if I was going to cash in on Michael’s craft store 12 days of Christmas Thursday special, I was going to have to talk Larry into driving me to the store after dinner.


So now I am the owner of the new 3M pink advanced tape glider with 72 yards of doubled sided tape. I remember seeing artist who had the big yellow heavy duty industrial version and thinking wow! This little pink version was half off today, smaller and easier to use, and because of the pink color which I really like anyway, a donation will be made to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Now I have more than enough glue tape to play in my studio and more important I can use this when I am teaching the scrapbooking class with the GRADS teen parent program once a month.

I love a good bargain!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails