Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Gift to Give

My husband Larry gave me a truly wonderful and thoughtful gift for Christmas. He took twelve pictures of my various art projects and had calendars and cards made so that I could then give them as gifts to family and friends.

I am giving each of the ladies in my small group a box of cards as a gift and attached to the top of each box is a tag to be used as a bookmark. I selected the photos, papers, and embellishments for each tag/bookmark to represent something special about that person and a poem on the back side of the tag.

So to Kim, Pam, Sandy, Doreen, and Fran I thank you for a wonderful year and the new friendships we have made. May we all continue to grow in our faith, fellowship, and bible study.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails