Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monday, Monday, just can’t trust that day…

Bill arrived Monday morning to do the tiling on the hutch and the right side of the kitchen sink. Not much more to do until the other cabinet comes so Bill was off to check on neighbor George's construction woes.

Just another day or so I thought. Troube in paradise? Paradise: a very beautiful, pleasnat, or peaceful place that seems to be perfect--or so we thought. My brain kicked into overdrive and discovered a discrepancy in the kitchen. To be or not to be or in this case can we live with it?    I read a post on Facebook this morning that read, "it is not the glass half full or half empty, it is having a glass and being thanksful". I am thankful.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3, 5-6

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails